Senior HSE Advisor
1 day left
- NEBOSH Qualification
- NEBOSH Diploma
Acre is excited to be working with a FTSE250 property developer to identify an experienced Senior Health, Safety & Environmental Advisor. In this position, the Senior HSE Advisor will take responsibility for fostering a positive health, safety & environmental culture and boosting HSE performance across the Southern region.
This position will best suit an engaging HSE professional with strong influencing skills and a proven track record of building relationships with senior stakeholders. This is a great opportunity to join one of the UK's best-recognised construction firms who are challenging the traditional approach to health, safety & environment.
- Supporting the Director of HSE in establishing and maintaining the highest Health, Safety & Environmental standards across the South West Business Unit
- Providing functional Health, Safety & Environmental advice, guidance and coaching to senior stakeholders
- Bringing new, creative and inspired thinking to the business, whilst maintaining high standards of HSE
- Coaching and supporting project teams to generate new solutions to common, everyday issues
- Communicating positive health, safety & environmental performance effectively to both internal and external stakeholders
- Experience in the construction or property sectors is essential
- GradIOSH as a minimum, ideally CMIOSH
- Practitioner level IEMA is desirable
- Excellent communication and engagement skills
- Proven ability to foster a strong, team-based health & safety culture
This exciting opportunity will give an individual the chance to grow and develop whilst driving improvements and performance for an award-winning FTSE250 construction business. If you feel that you have the right skill set, then please apply.
Apply for Senior HSE Advisor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly