HSEQ Business Partner (Logistics)
5 days left
- NEBOSH Qualification
- NEBOSH Certification
A newly created 'coaching and steering' HSEQ position for a market leading logistics organisation. You be responsible for setting HSEQ standards and behaviours across four large complex sites in the UK. Logistics experience will be advantageous, but we are looking for a candidate who has experience working in high pressure environments, building stakeholder and site level relationships and is a collaborative team player. This position is Midlands based with some regional travel required, a company car will be provided.
- Builds strong relationships with all the key stakeholders. Ensure accidents are promptly investigated to the correct level.
- Offers practical best practice guidance to all managers on HSEQ requirements and stakeholder / legislative compliance.
- Ensure that the stakeholders have up to date information on key requirements (UK HSEQ standards/ legislation).
- Plays a proactive role and work closely with the operational teams in offering guidance on HSEQ implications for new business opportunities or changes to current business activities.
- Ensure that documents are correctly identified and managed as per the required standards.
- Ensures the analysis of defects is investigated to ensure that corrective action is planned and implemented.
- Proactively challenge site management using audits. Present conclusions of audits with practical recommendations for action plans.
- Project Manage HSEQ workshops.
- Identify training opportunities through collaboration with the HR team.
- Apply and enforce HSEQ regulations and processed on a daily basis
- NEBOSH Diploma or equivalent.
- Experience in a logistics environment or closely related industry.
- Experience with Quality, Environmental and H&S management systems.
- Behavioural safety experience.
- Collaborative worker, self-starter, relationship builder.
Job reference: MR12483
Apply for HSEQ Business Partner (Logistics)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly