Health and Safety Advisor
1 day left
- NEBOSH Qualification
- NEBOSH Certification
An established construction consultant is seeking a Health & Safety Advisor to join a leading construction client looking to support a range of FTSE 100 Residential House builders on a full time basis. This will be a home-based role, covering multiple construction sites around Kent, Surrey, Sussex and Hampshire. This role represents an excellent opportunity to develop your career, working on large-scale projects with some of the biggest names in the construction sector. As a home based role we would consider applicants from any of the mentioned regions.
- This is a home-based and autonomous role that will see you manage your own diary, covering multiple construction sites around the Kent, Surrey, Sussex and Hampshire; including house building sites, commercial new-builds and large-scale refurbishments
- You will carry out an effective programme of site-based audits and inspections across this portfolio of projects, reporting back to the client on your findings and recommendations for improvements
- An important part of the role will be building effective relationships with site-based teams at the projects you are visiting, and influencing them effectively to facilitate a positive H&S culture
- Assisting with accident and incident investigations, and on-site H&S training as and when required
- NEBOSH Certificate is required as a minimum for this role; the NEBOSH Construction Certificate would be preferred
- Hands-on, relevant experience and knowledge of the construction industry is essential; an appreciation of temporary works and tower crane activities would be a distinct advantage
- You will have a positive and proactive approach to H&S management, with the ability to build strong relationships with site-based teams
- Full UK driving license is required, as this is a mobile role across multiple construction sites.
Apply for Health and Safety Advisor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly