Graduate SHEQ Advisor
Acre is delighted to be partnered with one of the UK's leading construction and house building businesses to identify a Graduate Safety, Health, Environment & Quality (SHEQ) Advisor. This is a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious, entry-level candidate to be involved and learn the SHEQ systems and processes within an established construction firm.
The successful candidate will then progress to a more operational role to help deliver SHEQ effectively across the regional business. The organisation will also offer full support in training and development, as well as fast-paced progression through the IOSH membership scheme.
* Supporting the SHEQ team to help maintain the ISO and OHSAS standards
* Shadowing senior SHEQ colleagues on site visits and risk assessments
* Compiling and maintaining SHEQ statistics for all relevant live projects across the regional business
* Regularly monitoring and revising training records
* Remaining up to date with current SHEQ legislation and changes to group policy and procedures, and making sure that this is effectively communicated
* 1-2 years' experience in a SHEQ administrative position or a degree in a SHEQ related discipline
* Excellent influencing and networking skills
* A proven ability to communicate effectively with key stakeholders
* Strong teamwork and collaboration skills
* Ambitious and results driven with a strong desire to exceed expectations both internally and externally
* A desire to learn quickly and adapt positively to changing business demands
This exciting opportunity will give an individual the chance to grow and develop whilst helping to shape SHEQ performance for an extremely successful, award-winning organisation. For more information or to apply to this position, please contact Jonathan Goldsmith on +44 (0) 207 400 5596