Compliance Officer (Part time)
1 day left
- NEBOSH Qualification
- NEBOSH Certification
• Review ISO 9001/14001 and OHSAS 18001 standards and ensure continued accreditation
• Proactively seek additions and amendments to the standards.
• Experienced, comfortable and confident of conducting Internal ISO monthly audits and non-conformances.
• Happy to assist and coach managers with their ISO obligations.
• Highly competent of creating, approving and updating RAMS, and following through with managers ensuring full understanding.
• Proactively monitor/ research and feedback any changes to Health and Safety Legislation relevant to our industry.
• Maintain accurate updating of all Health and Safety records, files and databases.
• Organise, attend to lead any training which is relevant to Health and Safety.
• Track actions from audits and ensure correct info and support is given to managers.
• Attend any relevant network functions, internal or external audits.
• Proactive and skilled at creating management report, trend analysis (injuries, near misses and accidents), creating solutions and following these through.
• Comfortable creating emergency plans.
• Happy organising any compliance related training, works to be conducted.
• Strong computer skills, Word, Excel, PowerPoint and picking up internal databases and systems.
• Experience with ISO 9001:2015, ISO 14001:2015, OHAS 18001 (ISO45001) – managing the manuals and conducting monthly audits.
• Be self-motivated and happy to work independently.
• Analytical, proactive and organised.
• Confident and comfortable presenting to groups of managers.
• Calm and profession approach to work.
• Strong communication skills
• Knowledge of Waste Management/ Recycling/ Construction Industry is an advantage
*Comfortable working 25 hours per week – 5 hours per day, 5 days per week*
Apply for Compliance Officer (Part time)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly