Rail Health & Safety Advisor
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Health & Safety Advisor to join a rail principal contractor based in Kent working across multiple rail projects based in Kent, Sussex and surrounding regions. The ideal candidate will have anything from 2-5 years’ experience in safety, ideally within a rail or heavy civil engineering environment.
- Ensure that effective Health & Safety support & guidance is provided to line management within designated areas of responsibility
- Continuously monitor Project Health & Safety performance so as to identify & address issues of concern before they adversely impact works
- Undertake Site Inspections and Audits including the preparation of written reports to a high standard
- Assist in the identification, development and implementation of specific Health and Safety related initiatives
- Represent the department and company at Client facing meeting
- The position may require working nights and/or weekends when required as the business is a 24 hour, this will be on the odd occasion.
- 2-5 years’ experience working in Health & Safety, ideally in rail environment
- NEBOSH Certificate, ideally Construction Certificate
- Minimum of Tech IOSH membership
- Enthusiastic professional who is always looking to grow and progress in their SHE career