Account QHSE Lead
A leading blue chip financial organisation, based in Central London is seeking an Account QHSE Lead on an initial 9-month contract to provide expert advice within their Facilities Management sector and support on all matters relating to Health, Safety, Quality and Environment across the Group. In this position, you will be required to drive and support exemplary QHSE practice across the group working alongside their key client based in West London.
• Support in the delivery and service of QHSE within the UK & EU operation.
• Provide guidance and support for business projects, plus monitoring and auditing to ensure statutory compliance and business best practice is adhered to.
• Develop and maintain relationships with external and internal business stakeholders within the UK.
• Manage the implementation of the client’s HSE strategies ISO45001, ISO 14001 & sustainability programmes.
• Contribute to the development and management of account specific QHSE business plans
• Manage record and report all accidents/incidents appropriately and complete necessary investigation.
• Maintain safety training, inductions and employee records on relevant secure systems.
• Develop and deliver QHSE training and site-specific inductions.
• Implement and create specific policies for relevant areas of operation and then effectively communicating those policies to relevant stakeholders.
• To establish and maintain effective working relationships with relevant auditing and investigative bodies including HSE, Local Authorities, IOSH and industry experts and professional agencies.
• Strong listening skills when responding to staff, and be able to deal with issues in a firm, flexible but equitable manner.
• Strong organisational skills
• Able to work autonomously and pro-actively
• Excellent communication skills across all levels of the organisation with a collaborative working style
• NEBOSH Diploma or NVQ Equivalent
• Working knowledge of ISO 14001, ISO 45001 and ISO 9001
• IEMA Certificate or equivalent
• Minimum Graduate Member of IOSH, preferably CMIOSH
• Experience of creating and implementing health and safety policies, procedures and best practices in the UK within a corporate organisation
• IT literate, specifically with Microsoft programmes