Graduate Environmental Advisor
Acre is delighted to be partnered with one of the UK's leading construction and house building businesses to identify a Graduate Environmental Advisor. This is a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious, entry-level candidate to be involved in and learn the environmental systems and processes within an established construction firm.
The successful candidate will then progress to a more operational role to help the SHEQ team implement the environmental strategy across the regional business and on multiple construction projects.
- Provide advice and support to operational teams on environmental matters
- Shadowing senior SHEQ colleagues on site visits
- Compiling and maintaining environmental statistics for all relevant live projects across the regional business
- Ensure the environmental management system is maintained in line with changing standards and legislation
- Ensure on site compliance with environmental legislation and coach teams in applying controls and mitigations
- Educated to degree level in Environmental Management or a related discipline
- Excellent influencing and networking skills
- A proven ability to communicate effectively with key stakeholders
- Strong teamwork and collaboration skills
- Ambitious and results driven with a strong desire to exceed expectations both internally and externally
- A desire to learn quickly and adapt positively to changing business demands
This exciting opportunity will give an individual the chance to grow and develop whilst helping to shape environmental performance for an extremely successful, award-winning organisation. For more information or to apply to this position, please contact Jonathan Goldsmith or apply below.