6 days left
- NEBOSH Qualification
- NEBOSH Certification
An exciting opportunity has arisen to work for one of the leading food manufacturers in the UK. Based in Essex, they are looking for a Process Technologist to join their growing team.
- Working with the Planning and Process team, New Product Development, and other departments.
- Mostly factory based, a hands on role with the duties of evaluating new and existing recipes, ensuring correct methods and yield information are in place.
- There is also an office element, analysing and inputting data into relevant spreadsheets, implementing amendments and communicating any shortfalls.
- Predominantly working the night shift - the hours will be flexible, varying from and 18:00 - 22:00 start, and a 02:00 - 06:00 finish respectively.
- Either a food science degree, or a good food technology/process background.
- Could suit a recent graduate, looking to gain experience working with their existing products.
- Good numeracy, literacy and organisational skills.
- Intermediate to advanced level in Excel spreadsheets.
- Experience in understanding, inputting and using data.
- Personality is key - the ability to work as part of a team, with a hands on and proactive attitude.
Apply for Process Technologist
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly