Your new company
My client a civils contractor based in the Merseyside area are currently recruiting for a HSE Advisor to join their team. They are a nationwide company with over 200 employees covering project values up to £3 million
Your new role
- You will work alongside the HSE Manager and be responsible for developing and implementing the organisations safety programs
- You will prepare, review and monitor the HSE policies
- Conduct site visits and inspections
- Prepare monthly reports for senior management
- Establish and maintain good professional working relationships with clients and subcontractors
- Ensure that equipment meets industry standards - PUWER and LOLER checks
What you'll need to succeed
To be successful for the role applicants must have a construction Health & Safety background and hold a NEBOSH Construction certificate. Knowledge of ISO 9001 and 18001 is also preferred
What you'll get in return
Hours of work are 40 hours per week Monday - Friday with 21 days holiday plus bank holidays.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.