An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Health, Safety and Environmental Advisor. Working for a growing national facilities management business you will be part of a large central H&S function, providing hands on HSE support across a number of TFM contracts.
- Review policies and procedures, carry out H&S audits
- Monitor the permit to work system for subcontractors
- Ensure compliance to various H&S legislation and standards
- Chair meetings with operational staff regarding H&S issues
- Qualified to NEBOSH General Certificate or NCRQ Level 6 Certificate or equivalent
- Tech IOSH
- Understanding of H&S legislation, regulations and frameworks
- Experience as a safety professional with a multi-site organisation; facilities management experience is desirable
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Full UK Driving licence - Hampshire based with national travel to support the role.
Reference: AC - 12514