Principal Designer - Associate Level
Our client is global leader in multidisciplinary consultancy, working on major projects across all sectors within buildings and infrastructure. They are looking for a highly experienced Health, Safety and CDM specialist to join the established and successful Health and Safety team in Chesterfield to manage projects and be the main client contact. Their key clients offer projects in highways, rail, power, commercial and education.
- Preparation of bids and proposals and assisting with the overall running of the H&S Services Team.
- Managing the role of Principal Designer under the CDM Regulations
- Providing Health & Safety consultancy services to clients
- Preparation of fee proposals - attendance at Client presentations if required
- Review and agreement of fee proposals prepared by other staff
Previous line management experience is necessary for this role, as well as being Degree qualified and ideally a Chartered Construction professional (civil/structural). NEBOSH General or Construction Certificate is also required as well as IMaPS.
If you are interested in finding out more about this role, but don't have an updated CV to apply - then give Dominic Jacques a call on 02079602551.
Key Words: CDM, Principal Designer, IOSH, CMaPs, Health & Safety
Apply for Principal Designer - Associate Level
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly