Fire Safety Engineer
Due to growth, a leading property management organisation is seeking a Fire Safety Engineer. You will be part of a newly formed team, developed to focus on overseeing fire safety arrangements across new build projects as well as the existing property portfolio. You will provide technical fire safety advice to all levels within organisation, and be involved in projects from pre-construction through to end use.
- Provide expert fire engineering advice to projects throughout the construction process, ensuring fire safety provision is technically fit for purpose.
- Assist in the development of the PAS7 fire risk management system
- Manage the relationship with fire enforcement authorities
- Compile high level reports on fire safety performance and recommendations
- Degree in Fire Safety Engineering
- Experience providing technical fire safety advice - knowledge of building regs and British standards as they relate to fire safety
- Knowledge of the property sector desirable but not essential
- Clear and effective communicator at all levels
- Pragmatic approach
- Based in London, with travel within the Greater London/South East area as required - driving licence essential
Apply for Fire Safety Engineer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly