Principal Health & Safety Consultant
A highly successful global multidisciplinary consultancy is looking for a Principal Health & Safety Consultant with expertise in CDM to join their growing Health & Safety team in Belfast. As Principal Health & Safety Consultant you will manage projects and be the main client contact for advice and support to managers and engineers on Health, Safety & CDM issues at all stages throughout the construction project.
- Preparation of bids and proposals and assisting with the overall running of the H&S Services Team.
- Managing the role of Principal Designer / CDM Adviser / PS Adviser under the CDM Regulations
- Providing Health & Safety consultancy services to clients
- Preparation of fee proposals - attendance at Client presentations if required
Specific Skills Required:
- Willing to work alongside a Director to develop the Health & Safety practice in a lead role
- The ability to develop strong relationships with a range of clients and the appetite to grow the team and the business in Northern Ireland
- Expert knowledge of CDM 2015, delivering projects in commercial, health, residential, education sectors
- NEBOSH General or Construction Certificate CMaPS
For more information on this role or any alternative recruitment requirements within health and safety call Dominic Jacques on 020 7960 2551.