Principal Health & Safety Consultant
A highly successful global multidisciplinary consultancy is looking for a Principal Health & Safety Consultant with expertise in CDM to join their growing Health & Safety team in Belfast. As Principal Health & Safety Consultant you will manage projects and be the main client contact for advice and support to managers and engineers on Health, Safety & CDM issues at all stages throughout the construction project.
- Preparation of bids and proposals and assisting with the overall running of the H&S Services Team.
- Managing the role of Principal Designer / CDM Adviser / PS Adviser under the CDM Regulations
- Providing Health & Safety consultancy services to clients
- Preparation of fee proposals - attendance at Client presentations if required
Specific Skills Required:
- Willing to work alongside a Director to develop the Health & Safety practice in a lead role
- The ability to develop strong relationships with a range of clients and the appetite to grow the team and the business in Northern Ireland
- Expert knowledge of CDM 2015, delivering projects in commercial, health, residential, education sectors
- NEBOSH General or Construction Certificate CMaPS
For more information on this role or any alternative recruitment requirements within health and safety call Dominic Jacques on 020 7960 2551.
Apply for Principal Health & Safety Consultant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly