Lead CDM Advisor
We have a terrific opportunity for a Senior CDM Advisor who is interested in the potential for development and future progression to join a successful medium sized building consultancy looking to expand the health and safety side of the business.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a forward thinking ambitious individual who is able to work on their own initiative along with the full support and backing of a consultancy to further develop an existing business stream in the North West
Responsibilities / Accountabilities:
- Providing CDM and Health and safety services for existing clients within commercial, residential, retail, education and healthcare sectors
- Provide direction and management to internal colleagues and external clients with regards to CDM and safety management
- Assist in the growth of the CDM team across 5 major UK offices
Qualifications / Experience:
As a CDM Health and Safety Advisor you will have:
- NEBOSH Construction Certificate or similar technical or professional qualification
- Grad IOSH and CMaPS would be advantageous
- Consultancy experience in the Principal Designer role, and comfortable delivering projects with no supervision
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a growing team who work on an exciting range of projects. For more information on this role call Dominic Jacques on 020 7960 2551.
Apply for Lead CDM Advisor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly