Lead CDM Advisor
We have a terrific opportunity for a Senior CDM Advisor who is interested in the potential for development and future progression to join a successful medium sized building consultancy looking to expand the health and safety side of the business.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a forward thinking ambitious individual who is able to work on their own initiative along with the full support and backing of a consultancy to further develop an existing business stream in the North West
Responsibilities / Accountabilities:
- Providing CDM and Health and safety services for existing clients within commercial, residential, retail, education and healthcare sectors
- Provide direction and management to internal colleagues and external clients with regards to CDM and safety management
- Assist in the growth of the CDM team across 5 major UK offices
Qualifications / Experience:
As a CDM Health and Safety Advisor you will have:
- NEBOSH Construction Certificate or similar technical or professional qualification
- Grad IOSH and CMaPS would be advantageous
- Consultancy experience in the Principal Designer role, and comfortable delivering projects with no supervision
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a growing team who work on an exciting range of projects. For more information on this role call Dominic Jacques on 020 7960 2551.