Senior Sustainability Manager
Acre is excited to be partnered with one of the UK's most prestigious construction and development firms to identify an experienced Senior Sustainability Manager. This business is widely regarded as the best in its sector and frequently works with many high-profile technology and property clients to deliver bespoke construction projects across Europe.
Working closely with the Head of Sustainability, this position will provide environmental and sustainability support and leadership across some of London's most recognisable developments.
- Ensure that environmental and sustainability objectives are fully embedded into multiple key projects
- Provide innovative sustainability communication and solutions to senior representatives of blue-chip clients
- Look at sustainability from a holistic perspective in order to achieve excellent levels of engagement across a varied client base
- Identify and drive efficiencies, innovation and best practice initiatives in key areas such as waste, energy and carbon
- Develop, cultivate and maintain a culture whereby project teams self-deliver sustainability requirements with strategic support from the sustainability team
- Support project teams with LEED, BREEAM and Ska rating requirements
- Previous experience in the construction or engineering sector
- Degree-level education in sustainability or environment
- Membership of a professional body such as IEMA
- In-depth understanding of one or more environmental assessments such as BREEAM, LEED, Ska Rating, WELL Standard
- Strong presentation skills
- Excellent communication and engagement skills
This opportunity presents a fantastic chance for a driven and ambitious candidate to work for one of the UK's premier construction firms with an excellent reputation. Vacancies within this business are rare so if you are interested then please do apply.
Apply for Senior Sustainability Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly