Health & Safety Manager
I am currently seeking a Health & Safety Manager to join a specialist rail company working on rail projects across North West and surrounding areas. The ideal candidate will have anything from 2-5 years’ experience in safety, within a rail environment and to have worked on operational side of rail or trams in the past rather than construction side.
- Manage a live and operator rail lines.
- Undertake site SHE inspections at multiple sites
- Grow and develop the team across the region as the company grows
- Set standards and lead by example in the management of SHE
- Assist in the investigation of accidents, dangerous occurrences, near misses and other incidents
- Assist in the preparation and implementation of SHE training courses
- 2-5 years’ experience working in Health & Safety
- Experience working on rail projects, ideally on Network Rail, operating rail lines or trams
- NEBOSH or NCRQ/equivalent
- Minimum of Tech IOSH membership
- Previous experience of managing a team would be beneficial
- An enthusiastic professional who is always looking to grow and progress in their SHE career
Reference: PMu -12544