Health and Safety Trainer
1) Mobile Cranes 2) Truss Jibs 3)Scaffold 4) General Construction Training
Have you got experience working with the above????
If you so you maybe interested in an H&S Trainer role with a leading UK Construction Consultancy in a role covering the Southern Counties.
This role gives you a chance to plan, develop and implement all H&S training for the company. This role will see you work with a range of clients from small-scale companies to some of the UK's Leading Construction Contractors.
- Implementing and delivering training courses.
- Evaluate the effectiveness of the current Health and Safety training.
- Keep up to date with latest legislation
- Hold a PTLLS qualification, or similar teaching / training qualification, is essential
- NEBOSH qualification would also be highly desirable
- Experience of designing and delivering a broad range of training is required;
- You are required to have excellent communication skills and the ability to build strong relationships
Reference: LO 12546