Safety, Health and Environment Manager
Having a passion for Safety, Health and Environmental issues, plus wanting to make a positive impact, are critical components to yield success. Utilising strong non-technical skills, by creating a positive culture within the business for Health, Safety and Environment is of paramount importance to the business.
Additional key responsibilities:
- Lead on assurance audits, onsite technical inspections and internal compliance, providing regular feedback to all stakeholders with ways that can be improved
- Creating safety bulletins, incident learning information and procedures to allow for a positive SHE outcome
- Assist with and promote a positive SHE culture across the business, encouraging all business unit's to take responsibility for Safety, Health and Environmental issues
- Support enforcement authorities' inquiries and undertake incident investigations, learning and development.
Having an affable and friendly personality with a can-do attitude is essential to the business. Showcasing values of collaboration and integrity, especially with more junior members of the team, is also a critical requirement.
Further required skills and qualifications:
- NEBSOH/NCRQ/NVQ Occupation H&S Diploma (Or working towards)
- Tech IOSH, working towards Grad status
- Effective in internal/external relationship building
- Experience within a heavily regulated industry, showcasing innovative and creative ways to promote best SHE practice will be advantageous