Acre is excited to be working with a global construction and civil engineering firm to identify an innovative Health, Safety, Environment & Quality (HSEQ) Manager. This business is well known for its creative and technological approach to HSEQ and have historically led the way on many of the UK's pioneering construction projects. There is a heavy emphasis on quality in this position, so candidates with quality management experience will be viewed favourably.
This position will lead all HSEQ matters for an exciting and unique business unit.
Key responsibilities include:
- Providing strong, visible, proactive functional leadership for HSEQ matters
* Supporting the HSEQ Director to ensure that the business division fully implements HSEQ management systems as required
* Developing and maintaining good relationships with both internal and external stakeholders
* Implementing a suitable divisional assurance programme to ensure the business complies with the requirements of the HSEQ management system
* Initiating and maintaining positive measures to raise HSEQ standards and sharing best practice with the other business divisions
This position will suit a creative and engaging HSEQ professional, knowledge within the construction or civil engineering sectors is favourable, however not essential. Working experience of Quality management and building HSEQ into a wider business strategy effectively is critical in this newly created position.
They will also have:
- Ideally CMIOSH status, GradIOSH as a minimum
* Internal auditor qualification
* Excellent communication and engagement skills
* A positive and progressive attitude towards health and safety
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a £40bn global construction organisation in a unique business unit. If you feel you have the correct skill set, then please don't hesitate to apply.