Sustainability Data Analyst
We are proud to be working exclusively with a major UK sustainability consultancy to source a Sustainability Data Analyst for their rapidly growing team. Based from their Head Office in Central London, this role will be well suited to candidates who are experienced dealing with complex sustainability data and reporting and communicating this across different stakeholders within, and outside of, the company.
Please note: Although a general awareness of sustainability issues are required, there is no necessity for sector expertise
- Project management of various clients
- Manage analysis of complex quantitative and qualitative data
- Produce reports on various sustainability topics
- Collate, analyse and report on sustainability KPIs with a focus on areas including waste, energy and water
- Build strong working relationships with internal and external stakeholders
We're looking for bright, ambitious candidates who are happy working in a corporate, office-based environment and who are keen to progress.
- Degree qualified minimum - Sustainability or Environmental subject
- Confident using Microsoft Excel
- Strong problem solving ability with ability to work well individually and as part of a team
- 1 year + experience analysing sustainability data
Reference: RJ - 12303