Interim Moving & Manual Handling Consultant
An exciting opportunity for a Moving and Handling Consultant to work within the Healthcare sector on an interim 3-6 month contract. You will be responsible for assisting the Health and Safety team within clinical and non-clinical environments.
• Assist the team with moving and handling practices, risk assessments and planning and maintaining appropriate safe systems of work.
• Work collaboratively with another Manual Handling Consultant, covering the requirements of the whole site.
• Assist the team with carrying out investigations into incidents.
• Provide training on moving and handling practices to members of staff.
• Experience of working within a Healthcare environment.
• Experience within Health and Safety.
• Will need to be comfortable working in clinical settings and working alongside all professions.
• Qualification in Ergonomics in Health and Community Care is desirable.
• Ideally have a teaching qualification
• Pragmatic, solutions-focused individual.
• Hands on and dynamic.
• Team player.