An internationally renowned facilities management organisation are seeking a Safety, Health and Environment Advisor. The successful candidate will work on an embedded basis with a major government contract and will have responsibility to provide compliance advice and support across the contract. The incumbent will drive the improvement of culture on site, ensuring that key stakeholders are engaging in best practices. The role will be based in North/Central London, with travel several times a month to sites in Hertfordshire.
This is a great opportunity to make an impact within a diverse organisation. The position would suit a driven individual, Diploma or Equivalent level qualified, who is looking to progress their career; the organisation offer an array of internal opportunities, training and development.
- Contractor management and auditing of contractors
- Providing HSE advice and guidance to site leaders
- Liaise with contractors, the client and other SHE professionals as required
- Write monthly and quarterly reports on SHE performance
- Engaging with a diverse workforce and instilling a best practice mentality
- NEBOSH Diploma or equivalent
- An understanding of SHE in an FM environment
- IMS systems knowledge
- Self-motivated, driven, confident communicator
- Full driving licence, happy to travel to support the role
Apply for HSE Advisor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly