An internationally renowned facilities management organisation are seeking a Safety, Health and Environment Advisor. The successful candidate will work on an embedded basis with a major government contract and will have responsibility to provide compliance advice and support across the contract. The incumbent will drive the improvement of culture on site, ensuring that key stakeholders are engaging in best practices. The role can be based from either central London or North West London, with travel between these two sites on a regular basis.
This is a great opportunity to make an impact within a diverse organisation. The position would suit a driven individual, either already holding the NEBOSH Diploma or who is working towards this, who is looking to progress their career; the organisation offer an array of internal opportunities, training and development and are seen as industry leaders in their field.
- Contractor management and auditing of contractors
- Providing HSE advice and guidance to site leaders. Liaise with contractors, the client and other SHE professionals as required
- Write monthly and quarterly reports on SHE performance
- Engaging with a diverse workforce and instilling a best practice mentality
- NEBOSH Diploma or equivalent, or working towards. Grad IOSH/CMIOSH or working towards
- An understanding of SHE in a TFM environment
- Self-motivated, driven, confident communicator
- Full driving licence