SHE Trainer Competitive Salary Plus Benefits
Your new company
Hays Construction and Property are delighted to be working with the Severfield Group who are looking to recruit a full time permanent SHE Trainer.
Your new role
Reporting to the SHE Training Manager the role will primarily involve the planning and delivery of functional safety training, such as overhead cranes, abrasive wheels, FLT and Side loader driving to our manufacturing and construction teams. Other Key responsibilities:
- Ensure course content and delivery is in line with legislation and industry best practice
- Work closely with line management to ensure training is kept up to date
- Maintain electronic and paper-based training files
- Promoting our safety culture
What you'll need to succeed
Ideal candidates will have either worked for similar organisations in the manufacturing / construction sector or have worked for a training organisation providing 3 rd party training solutions and: -
- Hold a Health & Safety qualification, preferably NEBOSH
- Hold PTLLS or AET training qualification
- Hold an Internal Quality Assurer qualification
- Be a registered NOCN / ECITB assessor.
- Be an IPAF/plant instructor.
- Hold current CSCS/CPCS.
- Have a valid UK Driving License
What you'll get in return
Whilst primarily working between Dalton and Sherburn there will be a requirement to travel to Bolton and, on occasions, travel to other UK locations. Genuine career development opportunities exist across the Group for the right candidates.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.