Health and Safety Advisor
Health and Safety Advisor - Central London / Middlesex - construction/facilities management - £40-£45k+package - to join our team supporting our Ministry of Defence contracts and the wider Health and Safety team.
* Complete a series of workplace audits and inspections in accordance with a defined plan, and produce timely reports
* Advise, guide and coach all personnel on the contracts regarding the implementation of the Health & Safety Management System
* Support General Managers and Operations Managers in accident and incident investigations
* Assist the contracts and wider Operating Unit with accurate, relevant and timely reports
* Assist with the development, regular review and update
* Contribute to the development of an Injury-Free Environment
* Be based within a reasonable distance of London/ Middlesex
We're looking for:
* Previous experience in a relevant field of Construction or Facilities Management Health & Safety
* IOSH Membership - GradIOSH or CMIOSH
* Holders the NEBOSH Diploma (or equivalent), or is already working towards the NEBOSH Diploma
* Experience in OHSAS 18001 internal auditing
Our facilities management team provides solutions to a wide range of both private and public sector clients. Working together to deliver outstanding results for customers and communities, our work covers all areas of facilities services from project management and compliance to assets, estates and energy management.
Freedom to develop your skills and leave your mark on the communities. Our competitive benefits package will help to enhance your life outside work, too.
Anderselite Ltd operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business.
Our non-discrimination policy can be viewed on our website at anderselite .com /non-discrimination-policy