Regional Health & Safety Advisor - Retail
1 day left
- NEBOSH Qualification
- NEBOSH Certification
Acre is pleased to be searching for a Regional Health and Safety Advisor for a top UK retailer. Working across one of the UK's largest commercial property portfolios, you'll join the team responsible for ensuring the company's estate and the environments created for its customers are aligned with legislative requirements.
As someone with great people skills, a passion for safety and the motivation to drive positive impact, you'll enjoy the opportunity to interact with a range of stakeholders and customers in a people-focused business dedicated to getting the best out of you.
You'll be responsible for:
- Carrying out health, safety and environmental audits across your region's property portfolio
- Ensuring all third parties working on and managing the estate understand and follow health and safety requirements
- Building positive, collaborative relationships with internal colleagues and external stakeholders
- Making improvements to safety performance, providing advice and support based on your audit findings and promoting the health and safety function
- Proactively monitoring developments in the safety industry and ensuring the business is best-placed to react to what's happening externally
This position sits within an ambitious team, who are driven by the moral imperative of keeping people safe and doing so in a way which is both inclusive and relatable. You'll travel frequently within the region, working on various construction and property projects, with focus on a highly collaborative, people-focused approach. The business is wide-ranging enough to present ample challenge and intrigue, and you'll be challenged to be adaptable and innovative.
To succeed, you'll need:
- NEBOSH General Certificate and/or Construction Certificate, NEBOSH Diploma complete or part-complete desirable
- Experience of a similar safety role in construction, property or retail
- Passion for your subject and the ability to build relationships, challenge ideas and influence people at all levels
- Confidence to innovate and think differently, delivering solutions to a range of problems
If you're a high performer and are excited about what you've read, don't hesitate to apply immediately. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a vibrant team, in a successful and growing business with still untapped potential.
Apply for Regional Health & Safety Advisor - Retail
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly