Health & Safety Auditor - Rail
Acre is working with a renowned professional services provider to find a Health and Safety Auditor for their rail business. You'll be responsible for undertaking audits of suppliers for the Rail Industry Supplier Qualification System (RISQS) and determining if they are fit for purpose in line with Health and Safety requirements.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Planning, executing and preparing reports for a range of RISQS audits covering supplier services
- Scheduling and undertaking supplier audits under agreed protocol, and carrying out audits against set criteria
- Collating data, recording evidence and making justifiable judgments with feedback and commentary
- Ensuring suppliers fulfil Health and Safety requirements and understand the necessity for adhering to these standards
This is a great opportunity to develop your Health and Safety career with a top employer able to provide recognised training and an excellent support network. As an impartial, independent auditor your work will take you to various locations, contractors and suppliers, requiring an organised and systematic approach. Your attention to detail, communication skills and ability to work in isolation will mark you out for success.
To succeed, you'll need:
- NEBOSH General Certificate (or equivalent)
- Accredited Lead Auditor qualification
- Rail industry experience relating to Health and Safety
- Experience with relevant standards such as OHSAS18001, ISO 14001, ISO9001 or similar
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to establish collaborative relationships
If you're seeking your next auditing role in Health and Safety, you're open to travelling and you're excited by the prospect of developing your career with a well-known and highly regarded employer, don't hesitate - apply now!