Health & Safety Business Partner - North East
6 days left
- NEBOSH Qualification
- NEBOSH Certification
Acre is delighted to be working with a leading international financial services company to provide a Regional Health and Safety Business Partner for the North East. This impactful position will provide comprehensive advice information and management services in health, safety and wellbeing, ensuring compliance with UK safety legislation and protecting and enhancing the company's brand.
You'll be responsible for:
- Managing the full range of financial sector risks in health, safety and wellbeing, ensuring compliance and implementing effective policies and procedures
- Developing positive relationships with internal colleagues such as HR, Property and Security and representing the company's best interests to external stakeholders
- Conducting regular visits to all premises and providing and on-site assessment and advisory service, for example risk assessments and incident investigations
- Delivering the company's best-in-class wellbeing training programme, coordinating mental health champions and providing a reference point for managing pressure and building resilience
You'll report into the Group Health and Safety Manager and experience a unique opportunity to develop within an innovative team who are leading the way for health and safety in the financial services sector. You'll manage and deliver campaigns on psychological wellbeing, mental health training and behavioural safety within a corporate environment, where your own development and expertise will be supported and enhanced.
To succeed, you'll need:
- Degree, diploma or equivalent in Occupational Health and Safety
- Ability to operate autonomously and deliver competent health, safety and wellbeing advice
- Membership of IOSH, at Chartered level or working towards
- Demonstrable post-qualification experience and progression, ideally in a corporate setting
- Excellent, customer-focused communication skills, able to engage effectively and influence positively
If you're excited by the opportunity to work and develop in a fast-moving, challenging environment for a company with a real drive for achieving excellence, then don't hesitate - apply now!
Apply for Health & Safety Business Partner - North East
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly