Health, Safety & Wellbeing Manager
Health, Safety and Wellbeing Manager | London | £60,000 + Car Allowance
Irwin & Colton have been engaged by one of the UK's largest property owners and investors, with over £10bn in their portfolio, to recruit a Health, Safety and Wellbeing Manager to join their team. The investment portfolio is diverse and focused on commercial property in central London, regional retail and offshore wind.
This role will primarily focus on the property and construction projects in London and will play a key role in influencing behaviour across key stakeholders both internally and externally.
Responsibilities of the Health, Safety and Wellbeing manager will include:
- Engaging with managing agents and contractors at asset and site locations to assist and drive a positive culture
- Assessing and identifying the requirements of the relevant portfolios through risk analysis and resource planning, including managing external consultants
- Investigating key HSE challenges with stakeholders and coaching contractors to implement corrective actions to drive performance improvements
- Supporting the wider team in the development and delivery of the strategy, identifying opportunities to enhance the effectiveness of the team internally and externally
The successful Health, Safety and Wellbeing Manager will have:
- Proven experience in a similar health, safety and environment role which requires driving change
- Experience with large construction projects, property portfolios and associated risks including asbestos and fire risk
- NEBOSH / NCRQ diploma (or equivalent) and hold or working towards Chartered Membership of IOSH
- A pragmatic approach to safety and the ability to engage and communicate with a wide range of stakeholders, from site level to the boardroom
- Experience in developing and implementing wellbeing programs would be an advantage
For further information contact James Irwin on or 01923 432 632 or apply here. Ref: 5313
Irwin & Colton are a specialist Health and Safety recruitment company, based in the South East of England we recruit across the UK. We recruit all roles in the health and safety industry from Health and Safety Manager, Health and Safety Director through to Health and Safety Advisor positions.