UK Operations HSE Manager
We are currently working with a renowned Business Standards organisation who are looking for a UK Operations HSE Manager to join their team in house. Predominantly based in Hemel Hempstead and working across offices in Milton Keynes and Loughborough, this role will see you manage the accreditation of 14001:2015 and 45001:2018 across each location. With a strong salary and benefits package, flexible working and training packages included, this role would suit someone with strong compliance experience within HSE looking for an exciting new opportunity.
- Implement and improve ISO 14001:2015 & ISO 45001:2018 systems with the aim of gaining accreditation across all sites by 2020.
- Create and improve Health, Safety and Environmental culture across multiple sites acting as the point of contact for H&S.
- This role will will be predominantly based from Hemel Hempstead with travel to Milton Keynes and Loughborough with opportunity for home working and flexible working.
- 5 years experience working in a relevant HSE role with working knowledge of ISO 14001 or ISO 45001
- Qualified to NEBOSH Diploma level or equivalent
- Relevant Environmental qualification
- Membership of recogniSed safety or environmental professional body e.g. CIMOSH or PIEMA
Reference - GR-12634