Health & Safety Advisor
H&S Advisor - H&S Consultancy - Embedded with a high profile client - London
YOUR NEW COMPANY
An international top-tier Health & Safety Consultancy is looking for a Health & Safety Advisor to join their organisation. The company has been recently awarded as one of the TOP 50 employers across the UK and won several RoSpa Awards. They will offer you an opportunity to boost your career by providing a tailored mentoring programme. This position will be fully embedded with a blue chip client who is based in Canary Wharf.
YOUR NEW ROLE
Reporting directly to the Project Manager, you will be responsible for:
* Supporting the Display Screen/Workstation Assessments program via the bespoke systems, visiting clients to undertake assessments, dealing with e-mail/phone and case queries
* Supporting and delivering the processes for Emergency arrangements and Personal Emergency Evacuation Plans, First aid and New & expectant mothers
* Training session and record administration
* Providing technical competent advice to stakeholders aligned to legislative, best practice and organisational policy and procedure requirements
* Monitoring and respond to helpdesk queries and support requests aligned to set KPI's
* Maintain H&S related databases and records, including accident and incident, training and service delivery
* Developing and reviewing risk assessments and method
* Logging and tracking accidents and incidents to conclusion
* Undertaking accident and incident investigations and reports
* Undertaking workplace inspections to ensure safe work environments are being maintained and identify actions
* Undertaking audits including legislative, topic, management system
* Liaising with the H&S Committee members and preparing for meetings
* Maintaining intranet and other sources of health and safety information
* Monitor and report on legislative changes and relevant health, safety and fire news and articles
* Data analysis and report writing
WHAT YOU NEED TO SUCCEED
You are at least Tech IOSH and hold a NEBOSH general certificate. You are a driven, confident and engaging with great customer service skills. Ideally you'll have 2 years of H&S experience across a client facing role and (or) within a corporate work environment and a NEBOSH Certificate in Fire Safety.
WHAT YOU'LL GET IN RETURN
You'll be offered £30k to £33k plus company pension, 25 days holidays and Private Health Insurance. You will also have a tailored and structured development programme and the opportunity to work with high profile clients.
WHAT DO YOU NEED TO DO NOW
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Apply for Health & Safety Advisor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly