We are currently working with a globally renowned manufacturing company, who are looking to appoint a proven EHS manager, who has the ability to influence and engage with internal and external stakeholders of all levels. The successful candidate will transform Health and Safety across the business as well as promoting a positive Environmental, Health and Safety culture. The position will operate at a strategic level whilst crucially remaining in touch with staff across multiple sites across UK and Internationally. This organisation present a unique opportunity for someone to design and implement an innovative and robust EHS strategy, whilst driving positive engagement from the workforce.
- Review, design and develop Environmental, Health and Safety policies, procedures and guidance to ensure best practice across the site
- Manage, coach and mentor direct reports on an established EHS team
- Act as the go-to for EHS across the site, promoting communication and accountability within the organisation
- Monitor and measure EHS performance in order to ensure continuous development of standards across the site.
- Ensure environmental compliance, working to ISO14001 standards
- 5+ years manufacturing experience in an EHS role (ideally Chemical or Pharmaceutical)
- Strong leadership skills and managerial credibility
- Relevant Health and Safety qualification
Reference - RJ-12701
Apply for EHS Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly