Health and Safety Advisor (Construction)
Regional Health and Safety Advisor (Construction)
London | £38,000 + Car and benefits
Irwin & Colton have been engaged to recruit a Regional Health and Safety Advisor for a growing, niche company. The role will work alongside the existing Health and Safety Team visiting construction sites across London and the South East. This is an excellent opportunity for an ambitious health and safety professional to work in a varied role and develop their career further.
Responsibilities for the Regional Health and Safety Advisor will include:
- Visiting sites, conducting health & safety audits and inspections and reporting on findings
- Conducting toolbox talks and inductions and investigating incidents where required
- Reviewing the production of risk assessments and method statements and answering any health and safety related queries
- Conducting health and safety training and training gap analysis
The successful Regional Health and Safety Advisor will have:
- Experience in a similar role ideally from within construction or a related industry
- NEBOSH or NCRQ Certificate and membership of IOSH
- Excellent communications skills
- Drive and enthusiasm with the willingness to learn, develop and grow in the role
Experience with CDM would be beneficial
This role will involve site travel and a full UK drivers licence is required.
Contact James Irwin on or 01923 432 632. Ref 3317
Irwin & Colton are a specialist Health and Safety recruitment company, based in the South East of England we recruit across the UK. We recruit all roles in the health and safety industry from Health and Safety Manager, Health and safety Director through to Health and Safety Advisor positions.
Apply for Health and Safety Advisor (Construction)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly