Health and Safety Consultant/CDM Advisor
Health and Safety Consultant/CDM Advisor - Leeds - construction projects - salary £40k-£45k+benefits
Providing a quality service to many clients across a wide spread of industry sectors, operating including healthcare and education, advising on Health & Safety/Principal Design matters that arise during the project.
Overview of Role:
Due to our growing and diverse portfolio an exciting opportunity has arisen for a Health & Safety/ Principal Designer to join the team.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a fledgling team of consultants who pride themselves on providing outstanding Health and Safety guidance and advice, to a range of clients within both the public and private sectors,
Reporting to the Associate responsible for Health and Safety, duties will include (but not limited to):
* Assist in the completion of PQQ/tender documents
* Provide quality assurance & compliance support to the clients
* Visit sites and work alongside Principal Contractors and their Site Managers
* Conducting audits to include both general H&S compliance and topic specific audits.
* Achieve robust and positive safety practices
* Investigate incidents as and when required
* Provide H&S advice, guidance, training and support across the client base
* Advising and instructing clients in the use of their health and safety management system and other relevant procedures
* Liaising with Enforcing Authorities on behalf of clients when required
* Advising clients on matters of Health & Safety standards and best practice affecting their business
* Undertaking accident or other special investigations to assist the client as required.
* The ideal candidate will be committed to delivering high levels of customer service excellence with good commercial acumen.
* Proven experience providing client side Health and Safety services within the construction or property industry.
* Membership of the Association for Project Safety (either IMaPS or CMaPS)
* NEBOSH General (essential) or NEBOSH Construction (desired) Certificates
* H&S - CDM Management and experience at Client and Designer level
* Construction or Design: Management, Control, Skills, Knowledge & experience
* A good working knowledge of UK H&S/CDM15 legislation.
Anderselite Ltd operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business.
Our non-discrimination policy can be viewed on our website at anderselite .com /non-discrimination-policy