SHEQ Compliance and Audit Manager (Construction)
HSEQ Compliance and Audit Manager | Surrey | £45,000 to £50,000 plus benefits
We're pleased to be partnering with a leading Principal Contractor to secure a Health, Safety, Environment & Quality Compliance and Audit Manager. The organisation has an extensive track record of successful operation in the UK and this is a great opportunity to take a senior position within their HSEQ and Compliance team.
Responsibilities will include:
- Leading on aspects of the business management systems including 14001, 18001, 9001
- Assessing the integrated management system, conducting a review of current systems and processes and creating an action plan for improvement
- Maintain an internal audit schedule for the division and respective business units
- Engaging with management across the organisation, ensuring that the requirements of the management systems are being applied
- Provide training on the business management system to the division and respective business units.
The Health, Safety, Environment & Quality Compliance and Audit Manager will have:
- Proven experience in a similar role, ideally from within the construction, rail, civil engineering, demolition or a related industry
- A strong technical knowledge across management systems (ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and OHSAS 18001)
- A strong technical knowledge across management systems, audit and compliance
- The ability to influence and engage key internal and external stakeholders
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a well-established market leading business, in a role with scope and influence across the group. For further details please contact Michael Colton on or 01923 432633
Irwin & Colton are a specialist Health and Safety recruitment company, based in the South East of England we recruit across the UK. We recruit all roles in the health and safety industry from Health and Safety Manager, Health and Safety Advisor, through to Health and Safety Director positions.