Senior CDM Advisor
This leading multi-disciplinary consultancy is looking to appoint an experienced Senior CDM Advisor to join their growing Safety Management team working across the West of England on a variety of projects. The ideal candidate will have a good deal of CDM experience delivering projects for clients within housing, education and governmental sectors.
- Provide direction and management to internal colleagues and external clients with regards to CDM and safety management
- Deliver specific CDM / H&S project work across multiple projects
- Provide robust auditing of Principal Contractors and Principal Designers to ensure our Clients discharge their duties under CDM 2015
- NEBOSH General Certificate, NEBOSH Construction Certificate and be a member of the Association of Project Safety, preferably CMIOSH or working towards IOSH Graduate level
- Experience of working within a CDM capacity, as a CDM-C previously under CDM 2007 and fully aware and conversant of CDM 2015 Regulations
- Demonstrable knowledge of CDM 2015 Regulations - Professional Construction or HSE qualification
- Registered CDM professional with IMaPS or equivalent
- Commitment to ongoing development as the demands of the role requires.
In return for your commitment, you'll enjoy a competitive salary and extensive benefits package. For further information on this or any other related positions contact Dominic on 0207 960 2551 or
Mattinson Partnership brings together recruitment expertise with hands-on experience. Through our knowledge of the industry, we are able to provide a unique and specialist service. We respect the need for absolute confidentiality and offer every assurance that your application will be handled with the highest levels of professionalism. We actively encourage applications from all sectors of the community.
Apply for Senior CDM Advisor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly