Infrastructure CDM Advisor
This leading multi-disciplinary consultancy is looking to appoint a CDM advisor in their London team. The ideal candidate will come from a civils background, and be ready to join an exciting team covering a range of projects under pinned by technical excellence.
- Regularly monitor, measure, analyse and review performance in implementing the requirements of the Standard.
- Ensure information from all relevant Design Risk Registers, including Package DRRs and Integrated DRRs is assembled into a Master Design Risk Register.
- Communicate Pre-Construction Information received from the Client or other Designers to the appropriate parties e.g. Principal Contractor, Contractors and other Designers.
- Prepare Pre-Construction Information (PCI) document for inclusion in the Invitation to Tender and update during the project and issue to relevant parties as required.
- Agree the format and content of the Health and Safety File documentation with the Programme Manager.
- Engage with the Designers and the Principal Contractor to explain the expectations of the Health and Safety File.
- Review the content of the Health and Safety File with the Designers after the Invitation to Tender review has been completed and after any design changes that impact on the health and safety of the design thereafter.
- Open the Health and Safety File at the start of each package of work and agree a schedule for the delivery of the information with the Designers and the Principal Contractor.
- Update the Health and Safety File as the project progresses through design development and the construction phase with information supplied by the Designers, Principal Contractor or Contractors.
- Civil Engineering related degree (Ideal, but not essential)
- NEBOSH Construction Certificate
- Membership of recognised organisation (CIBSE,ICE,IEE,RIBA etc)
This is an opportunity to join a leading global company, and would be ideal for a person wanting to take the next step in their career. For further information on this or any other related positions contact Dominic on 0207 960 2551 or
Mattinson Partnership brings together recruitment expertise with hands-on experience. Through our knowledge of the industry, we are able to provide a unique and specialist service. We respect the need for absolute confidentiality and offer every assurance that your application will be handled with the highest levels of professionalism. We actively encourage applications from all sectors of the community.