Health & Safety Coordinator
YOUR NEW COMPANY
A leading Facilities Management company is looking for a Health & Safety Coordinator to join their organisation. This is an opportunity to boost your career within the Health & Safety industry as you would be offered a tailored training programme, development opportunities and be encouraged to take intelligent risks as well explore new ideas and innovations. This opportunity is fully embedded with a high profile client that operates within the financial services sector.
YOUR NEW ROLE
This is a London based role but with occasional travel across Europe. To position is to support the Health & Safety Manager to ensure full compliance in Health, Safety & Environment. Reporting directly to the Health & Safety Manager you will be responsible for:
- Provide and promote health, safety, environment, first aid and fire safety advice and information, in line with client's Health and Safety Management System/Safety Standards
- Ensure adequate risk assessments are in place for activities such as, organised events, work experience, young persons at work, task/building specific risk assessments and COSHH; ensure contractors have appropriate risk assessments and method statements in place before commencement of work
- Provide proactive support to DSE users
- Undertake Personal Emergency Evacuation Procedure (PEEP) assessments
- Undertake HS&E Inspections and checks
- Manage (monthly) reporting and statistics collation and provide statistics and progress reports to line management as required
- Develop knowledge and experience of undertaking fire risk assessments across all client portfolio
- Maintain and monitor HS&E training records
- Organise HS&E classroom training courses for the client's employees (e.g. first aid, fire marshal, fire response)
- Assist in accident/incident investigations
- Assist with internal and external audits
- Quarterly Environmental Dashboard
WHAT YOU NEED TO SUCCEED
You hold a NEBOSH general certificate (or equivalent), good Excel and Microsoft office skills, willingness to grow your career and to travel across Europe (occasionally). You have ideally a NEBOSH certificate in Fire Safety and come from a corporate background.
WHAT YOU'LL GET IN RETURN
You'll be offered £25k - £29k plus company benefits, a tailored training programme and development opportunities.
WHAT YOU NEED TO DO NOW
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.