Interim Health and Safety Manager
Interim Health and Safety Manager for a Social Housing Provider.
Location: Central London
Day Rate: £250 per day
Duration: Approx March 2019
You will provide assurance to the organisation that robust and appropriate Health & Safety policies and
procedures are in place covering all aspects of the business and that these are operating effectively.
* To produce and deliver the health, safety and fire strategies.
* To co-ordinate health and safety activity across the business and provide leadership as required.
* To advise and actively promote health and safety and its effective management throughout the
organisation and to embed a culture of health and safety compliance in accordance with the needs and
resources of the business.
* To monitor health and safety compliance throughout the business and initiate remedial action where
* To be responsible for developing and leading strategies for health and safety compliance
* To lead the audit of health and safety compliance and delivery of audit recommendations
You will hold or be working towards the Nebosh Diploma or equivalent and hold a recognised Fire Safety qualification. You will have a property/housing background and have experience of influencing and interacting with senior stakeholders.