Safety Health and Environmental Advisor
A regional contractor with a significant track record of delivering quality construction and building services in the East of England is currently seeking a Safety Health and Environmental (SHE) Advisor to join it's successful and driven safety team. Working across an exciting portfolio of construction projects in Essex and Suffolk, the successful candidate will be expected to promote a positive safety culture on site. In return, you will experience fast-track career progression, exciting construction projects and a supportive but dynamic team.
- Working across multiple construction and refurbishment project within the commercial sector
- Carry out regular site inspections, audits and investigations where necessary
- Work closely with site teams to drive a positive Health and Safety culture
- Support Senior SHE Managers in identify opportunities to continually improve Health and Safety performance
- NEBOSH Construction Certificate / NCRQ or equivalent
- Proven experience working on construction sites; ideally refurbishment or build
- Valid UK driving license, ideally Essex or Suffolk based
- Driven, enthusiastic approach; willing to go the extra mile.