Health and Safety Advisor - construction
Health and Safety Advisor - construction - Midlands (based from an office in Nottingham, multisite based across the region) - growing main contractor on new-build and refurbishment projects including education, healthcare and commercial - projects up to £20m.
Key duties will include:
- Carrying out weekly site inspections on construction projects.
- Assisting the site teams on Health and Safety matters.
- Carrying out in-depth audits on our projects every 8 weeks
- Undertaking site safety committee meetings and site safety management meetings
- Carrying out accident/incident investigations
- Preparing Construction Phase H&S plans
NEBOSH Construction/general cert (minimum)
NEBOSH Diploma/NVQ L5 in OHAS (desired, or working towards)
Relevant experience of working as part of a SHE team
Providing proactive support to operational business units
Up to date knowledge of UK legislation in relation to SHE Operation of an OHSAS 18001 and/or ISO 14001 based system
Relevant construction sector experience.
Anderselite Ltd operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business.
Our non-discrimination policy can be viewed on our website at anderselite .com /non-discrimination-policy