Health, Safety & Environmental Advisor
**Three month Contract**
Essential experience required within manufacturing environment coupled with experience of ISO14001 and ISO45001
Opportunity to join a leading, complex and fast moving site in the Bath area. Main aims will be supporting th site in gaining of the above mangement systems. Your role will include implementing; facilitating and maintaining quality systems in addition to accident reduction programs and initiatives. Monitoring and develop the sites HS&E Management System and conduct internal audits against the management system identifying weaknesses and developing corrective actions.
You will have the skills to engage operational line management and gain confidence. You will be a team player who can contribute actively to development of management systems and processes. We are looking for a good administrator with hands-on experience in the full remit of QHSE within manufacturing.
* Manufacturing or construction background
* Working understanding of ISO14001 and ISO45001
* Management Systems Lead Auditor
* Shall be pragmatic and able to work analytically and in a structured manner, both independently and as part of a multi-disciplined team
* Shall have good communication and interpersonal skills
* Shall be able to work with minimal supervision, taking responsibility for organising personal workloads, setting personal goals and maintaining appropriate levels of quality.
* To liaise and interface with other departments, suppliers, and subcontractors with the ability to communicate to all levels of the organisation.