Health & Safety Manager
A high end international retailer is seeking a Health & Safety manager to take the lead on compliance, auditing and strategic safety initiatives across their EMEA operations. Reporting into the Managing Director with one direct report, this is an opportunity to make a difference and vital contribution to the organisation.
- London based one day per week, you will have safety, health & environmental responsibility for 200-300 stores across 20 countries EMEA wide.
- Accountability for driving key safety projects and initiatives such as their Primary Authority Partnership.
- Travel to EMEA countries carry out audits, deliver training and present data to respective store and area managers.
- Build and maintain relationships with key stakeholders.
- NEBOSH general certificate and Tech membership of IOSH. Grad IOSH and working towards the Diploma is preferred.
- Must be able to hit the ground running in a retail environment. Previous safety experience with a retailer is essential.
- Be prepared to travel 50% of the time.
- Ability to manage own workload.