Fire Safety Consultant - South East
Acre is pleased to be working with the property arm of a well-respected FTSE 50 brand to identify a new Fire Safety Consultant. Covering a range of buildings and facilities in London and the South East of England, you'll support a proactive fire safety strategy and ensure all relevant standards are upheld to protect life and reduce business disruption.
You'll be responsible for:
- Undertaking fire risk assessments across an extensive and varied portfolio, promoting good fire, health and safety practice to all employees and establishing a positive safety culture
- Delivering fire safety consultancy services and providing technical advice and support on maintaining compliance
- Engaging with various stakeholders and safety champions to promote positive safety values and develop initiatives for continuous improvement of fire safety performance
- Establishing and maintaining liaisons with fire authorities and key external agencies to benchmark fire safety performance and keep abreast of leading practice and industry developments
This role represents an exciting opportunity to work for a highly-regarded employer in a fast-paced commercial environment. You'll encounter a diverse range of stakeholders, buildings and challenges which will enhance your learning and development and allow you to deliver a first-rate service.
To succeed, you'll need:
- NEBOSH Fire Safety (minimum) and supporting Fire Safety qualifications
- Fully conversant with current fire safety legislation and technical standards
- Demonstrable commitment to keeping up to date with fire safety issues, trends and best practice
- Membership of IFSM, IFireE and IFE Register highly advantageous
- Additional H&S certification (e.g. NEBOSH General Certificate) highly advantageous
If you're excited by a wide-ranging role with a great organization who can offer brilliant benefits and extensive support with training and guidance to progress your career, don't delay - apply now!