Health and Safety Consultant
A multi-disciplinary Health, Safety, Employment Law and HR Consultancy are looking to build upon their year-on-year growth by appointing a Health and Safety Consultant to join their team. Based from home and working around the M25, you'd be part of an enthusiastic group of Consultants, responsible for liaising directly with industry professionals from a range of sectors, particularly focusing on the Construction and Manufacturing industries. This is a brilliant opportunity for those looking to develop their career in Health and Safety, with lots of opportunity for professional development.
- Working to provide high-standard consultative services to clients by providing professional Health and Safety support and advice - duties including completing thorough inspections, audits, risk assessments, and the generation of quality driven reports;
- Capitalise on business opportunities as they arise;
- Anticipate and identify the needs of clients in order to provide a complete service as required, so as to build strong relationships with client contacts and maintain standards of service.
- Qualified to NEBOSH General or Construction Certificate Level or equivalent;
- Qualified to Tech IOSH Membership or equivalent;
- Experience in Construction, Manufacturing, or Engineering industries previous to, or within your safety career highly desirable;
- A full UK Driving License and willingness to travel as required.
Reference - GR12791
Apply for Health and Safety Consultant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly