SHEQ Systems Auditor
A leading waste management organisation has an opportunity for a SHEQ Systems Auditor to join their team. With a head office in Buckinghamshire and covering multiple sites across the South of the UK, you will focus on auditing SHEQ systems and raising and improving the SHEQ compliance standards across the organisation. Working across 4 operational divisions, you will co-operate with other members of the SHEQ team and provide guidance and support to implement all elements of the Integrated Management System.
- Carry out regular SHEQ audit activities across the organisation, including core SHEQ disciplines, ISO compliance and the SHEQ risk profile.
- Identify and report areas of non-compliance in an agreed format. Work with SHE Coaches to follow up corrective/improvement actions.
- Engage with Divisional coaches and the SHEQ Central Function Team to develop audit plans and schedules based on both statutory requirements and operational risk profiles.
- Assist in the development and continuous improvement of the IMS to ensure retention of ISO accreditation.
- Provide performance data and produce monthly reports to a specified format.
- Recognised Level 6 Diploma in OHS and Lead Auditor's qualification for 9001, 14001 ans 18001 (45001)
- Recognised environmental awareness and quality management qualification.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to influence and persuade others.
- Good report writing and presentation skills.
- Flexibility to travel and stay away from home.
Reference: CS 12812
Apply for SHEQ Systems Auditor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly