YOUR NEW COMPANY
A growing food retailer who has been established in the UK for over 50 years is looking for a Compliance & Facilities Manager to join their company. This is an opportunity to work in a fun, fast-paced and dynamic work environment where you will be primarily responsible for the Facilities team and to ensure a safe working and compliant environment for the customers and employees within a retail/warehouse and office environment.
YOUR NEW ROLE
Reporting directly to the Operation Director you will be responsible for:
- Health & Safety issues and ensure a safe working and compliant environment for both staff and customers
- Managing Food Safety and ensure that the Food Safety Policy is adhered to in all stores
- Carrying out monthly Health and Safety and Food Safety audits to check policies and procedures are being properly implemented for each site, and provide a detailed action plan to manage any non-compliance with the urgency required
- Managing fire safety, pest control, maintenance, cleaning, security, and maximize the efficiency of internal resources
- Carrying out Health & Safety and Food Safety Risk Assessments and consider how risks could be reduced
- Ensuring working practices are safe and comply with legislation
- Leading in-house training with managers and employees on Health and Safety risks and Food Safety and liaise with Human Resources to keep training materials and key officers up-to date
- Recording incidents and accidents and ensure RIDDOR is followed
- Managing and organising the safe disposal of hazardous substances, e.g. asbestos
WHAT YOU NEED TO SUCCEED
As a minimum, you are H&S trained to IOSH standard and hold a Food Safety Level 3 certification. You also have experience in a similar legal compliance / facilities / H&S role, ideally within a commercial food orientated environment.
WHAT YOU'LL GET IN RETURN
You'll be offered £35k - £38k to start, 25 days of holidays + company benefits.
WHAT YOU NEED TO DO NOW
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Apply for Compliance Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly