Construction SHE Manager - Sweden
Shirley Parsons are proud to be representing a Global Engineering company who are seeking a freelance construction Safety Leader for their Swedish operations. With predicted growth in the department, the company are looking to expand their safety team and willing to take on a freelance consultant on a 12 month rolling contract with 6 years worth of work predicted. The ideal candidate should be based in Sweden, rather than travel and a candidate who can speak Swedish will also be hugely beneficial. Exact locations will be discussed with the consultant.
The individual must be a strong leader and be able to communicate at all organisational levels and help with the delivery of performance improvements and support the developments of standards locally. It will be a regional role so making an impact on projects and hitting the ground running is key.
- Day-to-day safety practices: Toolbox talks, method statements, risk assessments etc.
- Managing several SHE Advisors on multiple projects, coming with man management duties.
- Chairing safety meetings with the SHE Lead, EMEA Director and CEO.
- Improving and implementing the management systems.
- Daily liaising with sub-contractors and principal contractors.
- NEBOSH Diploma (equivalent diploma qualified).
- IOSH (CMIOSH preferably - but flexible)
- ID06 (Swedish Construction Requirement)
As this is a relatively urgent role, anyone interested in the role and meets the criteria, feel free to get in touch: Joseph.email@example.com | 01296 611 345