Senior CDM Advisor
This leading multi-disciplinary consultancy is looking to appoint an experienced Senior CDM Advisor to join their growing Safety Management team working across the West of England on a variety of projects. The ideal candidate will have a good deal of CDM experience delivering projects for clients within housing, education and governmental sectors.
- Provide direction and management to internal colleagues and external clients with regards to CDM and safety management
- Deliver specific CDM / H&S project work across multiple projects
- Provide robust auditing of Principal Contractors and Principal Designers to ensure our Clients discharge their duties under CDM 2015
- NEBOSH General Certificate, NEBOSH Construction Certificate and be a member of the Association of Project Safety, preferably CMIOSH or working towards IOSH Graduate level
- Experience of working within a CDM capacity, as a CDM-C previously under CDM 2007 and fully aware and conversant of CDM 2015 Regulations
- Demonstrable knowledge of CDM 2015 Regulations - Professional Construction or HSE qualification
- Registered CDM professional with IMaPS or equivalent
- Commitment to ongoing development as the demands of the role requires.
In return for your commitment, you'll enjoy a competitive salary and extensive benefits package. For further information on this or any other related positions contact Dominic on 0207 960 2551
Key skills: CDM, Health & Safety, CDM 2015, Workplace Safety, Fire Safety