Principal Designer (CDM)
Our client has a vacancy for a Health and Safety Professional to join the team as a Principal Designer in the North West team. The ideal candidate will ideally hold the NEBOSH Construction Certificate and be able to understand the design process and applicable health and safety regulations in a construction environment. Candidates with a strong commercial awareness, excellent interpersonal skills and the desire to continue a career in a consultancy environment will be at a distinct advantage.
- Fully discharge Principal Designer duties as required under CDM2015
- Preparing of the documentation required by L153 guidance document
- Positive participation at relevant meetings including design workshops
- Management of the pre-construction phase of projects
- Assist the Client by undertaking site inspections, reviewing construction phase plans and notifying the HSE where necessary
- Co-ordinate handover of building manuals and review the health and safety file at completion of projects
The role will be based from the Manchester office and support projects throughout our Northern Region which will entail travel and occasional overnight stays. This role is an ideal fit for an autonomous CDM professional who can deliver a range of projects across buildings and infrastructure.
For further information on this or any other related positions contact Dominic Jacques on 020 7960 2551
Mattinson Partnership brings together recruitment expertise with hands-on experience. Through our knowledge of the industry, we are able to provide a unique and specialist service. We respect the need for absolute confidentiality and offer every assurance that your application will be handled with the highest levels of professionalism. We actively encourage applications from all sectors of the community.
For Further Information on the Mattinson Partnership visit www.mattinsonpartnership.com